Handheld Spot Welder DIY Portable Mini Spot Welding Machine with 0.1-0.2mm Nickel Sheet for 18650 Lithium Battery Welding
If you encounter problems during use, please refer to the solutions to common problems at the bottom of our details page. If you still can't solve it, please contact our customer service and we will solve it for you as soon as possible.
1.5 gear power adjustable, welding more accurate and effective, full of electricity can be welded more than 1000 times continuously
2.spot welder to send nickel belt, one-handed grip, easy to use, can weld cell phone batteries, support for welding all kinds of common nickel cell phone batteries plus portable features, out of the maintenance of cell phones is more convenient!
3. Support the thickness of 0.1-0.15mm nickel welding, full power state support 0.2mm nickel welding, intelligent identification, fully automatic welding operation, simple and convenient, support for stainless steel, stainless steel welding, welding, welding, welding solid, welding joints are excellent!
4. Welding more accurate, one-handed operation, one hand can hold, easy to operate and use, one-piece advantage, you can liberate a hand for holding nickel or fixed batteries
5. Intelligent identification, fully automatic welding, easy and convenient operation, this product supports charging while using, the remaining power indication: green (high), green flash (medium-high), red flash (medium-low), red (low), red light must be charged to work.
Battery voltage: 3.7V
Maximum output current up to 1200A
Fully charged can weld more than 1000 times continuously
Five power can be adjusted, short press button control, blue light instructions
Charging port: USB plug charging
Charging voltage: 5V input (higher voltage input is strictly prohibited)
Charging current: 1A (5V/2A charger is recommended)
This product supports charging while using, the remaining power indication: green (high), green flash (medium-high), red flash (medium-low), red (low), red light must be charged to work. Low power will affect the welding effect
Short press to turn on
Long press to turn off
6 minutes without any operation will automatically shut down
Copper, aluminum surface can not be welded, rusty surface can not be welded, smooth stainless steel surface can be welded normally.
Part of the battery is a stainless steel electrode, an electrode is aluminum, our spot welder can weld stainless steel electrode, aluminum electrode need ultrasonic welding, please note.
Again, aluminum electrode, copper electrode can not be welded.
Common 18650, 32650 and other round batteries can be welded. Two needles stable pressure on the nickel sheet before output welding, lift, and then weld the next time.
【Instructions for use】
Spot welding nickel piece
1. Battery to be fully charged, must be fully charged, spot welding of nickel sheet, the thickness can not be thicker than 0.12MM.
2. Spot welding pay attention to the pressure. The harder you press, the less heat; the lighter you press, the more heat; but too light will be perforated, too heavy and point not secure. So you need to be appropriate strength, do not press too hard.
3. The battery should be polished to remove the oxidized layer and unevenness on the surface. If the pen is oxidized and blackened, please use fine sandpaper to polish it. 4.
4. Use the sharpest part of the pen to point, so that you can also point more firmly.
Welding method: visual welding head, 60° grip with the horizontal plane, two pins at the same time pressed on the surface of the nickel sheet pressed, good contact, the current flows from one pin to the other, the high current melts the nickel sheet, so that the battery is welded to the nickel sheet successfully.
Spot welder X1
Nickel tape X1
USB charging cable X1
80 gear power adjustable, welding more accurate and effective, 5000mAh large capacity, longer use time.
Dual mode optional, automatic and manual switching mode, can weld cell phone batteries, support for welding all kinds of common nickel cell phone batteries plus portable features, out of the maintenance of cell phones more convenient
Dual pulse output, welding more accurate, one-handed operation, one-handed grip, easy to operate and use, one-piece advantage, you can liberate a hand for holding nickel or fixed batteries
Support the thickness of 0.1-0.15mm nickel welding, full state support 0.2mm nickel welding, intelligent identification, fully automatic welding operation, simple and convenient, support stainless steel, stainless steel welding, welding, welding, welding joints are solid, good
High-definition liquid crystal display, power lithium battery, maximum output current up to 1200A
Safety protection, low voltage/overcurrent/overcharge protection, applicable to 18650 and other cylindrical lithium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, cadmium-nickel batteries, etc. can be welded firmly.
Name:portable handheld spot welder
LCD display: power / gear / delay / voltage / mode
Gear adjustment: 80 gears
Battery type: lithium polymer battery
Battery capacity: 5000mAh
Nickel strip thickness:0.1-0.2mm
Welding method:Visualize the welding head, hold it tightly at 60° to the horizontal plane, and press the two needles on the surface of the nickel sheet at the same time.
【Spot welding machine operation guide】
1. Please read the manual carefully after getting the product.
2. Long press the switch, 6 minutes without any operation will be automatically shut down.
3.Support nickel thickness 0.1-0.2mm.
4. After power on, the product is automatic welding mode.
5. The welding head detects the contact with the metal, it can output once, and then can weld the next time after lifting up.
6. Ensure that the battery welding surface is free of rust and corrosion, clean and flat.
7. Make sure the nickel piece is clean and flat.
8. Set up a good spot welder, appropriate pressure so that the welding needle and nickel sheet, nickel sheet and battery contact is good, no overhang and no poor contact, you can weld well. Different nickel thickness, using different gears is not the more power the better, the user can try which gear is more suitable.
9. Charging with Type-c charger, 5V input (higher voltage input is strictly prohibited) using 5V/2A charger. This product supports charging and using at the same time.
1X Spot Welder
1XType-c charging cable (charging cable color is random)
1. What could be the problem of not being able to solder?
Answer: Use 0.1-0.15mm thick nickel sheet, adjust the gear of the lower spot welding machine, use it at an inclination of 60°, and force the welding needle to contact the nickel sheet during spot welding.
2. Shows that the device is charged, but not soldered when it touches the metal strip
Answer: The output voltage of the module is about 4.2V. When welding the module, tilt the spot welding machine 50-60 degrees before welding.
3. The electric welding machine does not work, even if the power is increased, it cannot be welded. Even if it is turned on for hours, it cannot be charged to 100%.
Answer: It may be that the voltage is insufficient, causing the product to fail to work. It is recommended to fully charge the product first and then try to weld it. To tilt the product 50-60 degrees during the use of the spot welder, and then weld. Currently supports 0.1~0.15mm thick nickel sheet, fully charged state supports 0.2mm nickel sheet welding; two needles are pressed firmly on the nickel sheet to output welding, lift it up, and then weld next time.
4. Why is the welding not successful?
Answer: Turn off the spot welder and check whether the lower welding head ends are connected together. Rub the welding head with gauze to avoid oxidation welding. Finally, nickel sheets are used for welding, and two nickel sheets are stacked together for welding attempts.